- About Us
CubbiesCubbies is built on two premises:
• Young children can and should receive spiritual training.
• Home is the primary place for spiritual training.
Cubbies meets these needs through…
Making it Fun!
Awana is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ. Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our preschool program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand in hand.
Friendly characters and leaders
Cubbie Bear, Luv E. Lamb, Ern E. Elephant, Zip E. Zebra and Gigi Giraffe take preschoolers on a thrilling journey through God's Word. Caring, committed volunteer leaders help nurture your children spiritually as Christian role models and teachers.
Bible-centered handbooks and club activities help your children begin to build a solid understanding of the basics of Christianity at an early age.
Cubbies is unique because it supports parents as the primary source of spiritual nurturing. By working directly with their child on the weekly handbook lessons, parents become active participants in their child's spiritual development. Along the way, unsaved parents with kids in the program are introduced to God and His plan of salvation. Your kids will reap immediate benefits from their involvement in this exciting program. Just look at what they will learn after only two years:
• Approximately 55 memory verses – and up to 120 additional verses if they complete our extra-credit curriculum
• Key basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
• The gospel message and their need to trust Christ as Savior
Portions used with permission from Awana® Clubs International